https://www.facebook.com/makan.abazari/ twitter.com/try4freedom2 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK5lYCOFbRtupIlRqhyVW_Q https://youtu.be/cYlyWPKHc2U I am Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran and I must go to Tehran Iran as soon as possible. I am at 20 Walnut street Apt 4 Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 continent of North America. I have not received any phone call, communication, package, women, men, money, letter, word, mail, email, comment, reply, message, dastgah, property, diplomats, government, visitor, words, or anything else since 14 years ago. Mind Controllers, Governments, Massachusetts, My Mind Controllers, and people of Massachusetts have not delivered a single phone call, communication, package, women, men, money, letter, word, mail, email, comment, reply, message, dastgah, property, diplomats, government, visitor, words, or anything else since 14 years ago. They have never delivered it to me. All of the people of Massachusetts have not delivered a single message to me. All of mind controllers who mind control me have not delivered a single message to me. All of post, mail, services, deliveries, peoples, governments, mind controllers, hackers, nations, intelligence agencies, societies, internet, and all others have not delivered a single phone call, communication, package, women, men, money, letter, word, mail, email, comment, reply, message, dastgah, property, diplomats, government, visitor, words, or anything else. All the nations have not delivered single message to me. I own all of Climate, Geophysics, magnetosphere, atmosphere, climate control, weather, weather warfare, atmosphere, liquid mechanics, gas mechanics, tide control, polar shift, , ocean control systems, hurricanes, all similar things, all of the nations, all of the continents, all peoples, all men, all women, all mind controllers, all children, all humans, all species, all of planet earth, all of oceans, all countries, all metropolitans, all civilizations, all societies, all cities, all houses, all buildings, all money, all wealth, all towns, all states, all systems, all mass mind control systems, all global mass mind control systems, ten thousand years old mass mind control systems, all global mass mind control operating system of the world, all mind control operating systems, all integrated systems, all integrated regimes, all integrated supersystems, things not mentioned here, all political industries, all geopolitics, all world order, balance of power, all of Space industries, all telecommunications, all internet, all global systems, all factories, all houses, all lands, all trees, all towns, all villages, all manufacturing, all dastgah, all industrial supply chains, all factories, all reactors, all bioreactors, all technology, all high technology, all advanced tech, all assembly, all industrial metropolitans, all industrial systems, all manufacturing industries, all hardware etch, all hardware high tech, All technology, all techniques, all polytechniques, all banks, all stock markets, all money, all shares, all properties, all assets, all governments, all regimes, all nations, all corporations, all companies, all universities, all academic centers, all think tanks, some intelligence agencies, some militaries, many other things of all of planet earth and all nations. Islamic Republic of Iran between Persia Gulf and Caspian Sea has a share and ownership. I and Iran cannot negotiate it, lose it, give it away, barter it, trade it, sell it, or agree to give it to others. The yare always permanently private property of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran and Islamic Republic of Iran between Persian gulf and Caspian Sea. Others never have any share and other never have any choice. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God, The King of King Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran The First King of Makanian Dynasty, https://www.facebook.com/makan.abazari/ twitter.com/try4freedom2

Send Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran

This is link to live video of Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran on 12/26/2021 https://youtu.be/4gQFPuF6J-E I must go to Tehran Iran as soon as possible. I must go to Tehran Iran at all costs. They have stolen my passports, documents, and shenasname. Last year I tried to go to Iran several times but they prevented me from going to Iran and they took me to hospital against my will. I tried to go to Iran from Logan airport. Now terminally eliminate everyone who prevented me from going to Iran and prevents me from going to Iran now. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, and Iranian mind controllers. Eliminate everyone who stole my passports, shenasname, documents, and other things. Eliminate all of them. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, and Iranian mind controllers. Everyone who benefits from Isolating me and preventing me from going to Iran must be eliminated. Don’t eliminate Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, and Islamic Republic of Iran. There must be creation of a global movement, political movement, geopolitical movement, and social movement in all of the planet earth, Massachusetts, Iran, North America, mind controllers, peoples, and five continents to take me from Brookline Massachusetts to Tehran Iran. I must become Shahan Shah Iran. I am Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran and I will lead with Ayatollah Khamenei the supreme leader of Iran and ayatollah Raisi The President of Iran. Don’t protest in Iran. Don’t overthrow Iran. Don’t have civil war in Iran. Don’t have political, civil, media, and other wars in Iran. Don’t overthrow Islamic Republic of Iran. Don’t kill Iranians, Iranian people, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, and others. Don’t cause disorder and problems for Iran. But do all you can at all costs to take me from Brookline Massachusetts to Tehran Iran. I don’t have phone, messages, and communications. Nobody has succeeded in talking and contacting me since 14 years ago. Don’t trust people who say they say they talked to me or present me. I don’t have such people. The goal is clear. It is to pick me up from 20 Walnut street apt 4 Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 containment of North America and directly take me to Tehran Iran. Any plan other than this is rejected. Make sure they don’t show you fake versions of me ad they don’t do other things. I must go to Tehran Iran right now. 8 billion people and mind controllers must cooperate and work to achieve it. It is most important thing in the history of the world and all of humanity. If this operation fails we will exterminate all humans, all peoples, and all mind controllers on planet earth and five continents. We will not exterminate Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iranian mind controllers, Iran, and Islamic Republic of Iran. Never kill Iranians, Iranian peoples, people of Iran, Iran, and Islamic Republic of Iran. All of the world and all the nations of the world must start working at max efficiency and max capacity to take me to Tehran Iran as soon as possible. You must directly pick me up at 20 Walnut street Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 continent of North America and take me to Tehran Iran by aircraft. You must have passport, documents, aircrafts, and all arrangements set up and ready. I don’t have any of it ready. You must prepare everything right now. All of the earth must cooperate to achieve it. You have permission to prepare all of these and pick me up directly at 20 Walnut street apt 4 Brookline Massachusetts zip code 02445 continent of North America and take me to Tehran Iran. You must give me all of the documents and passports at all costs. Everything must be achieved at all costs. Tell Islamic Republic of Iran, USA government, Massachusetts, government of Massachusetts, my mind controllers, all of the world governments, and all of the people of the earth to start the process and the Work. It is hardest project in the history of the World. All of the earth must help and it must be achieved or all of earth will die. I have started killing all of North America. Makan Abazari Shahan Shah Iran, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Climate, Makan Abazari The Supreme of Geophysics, Makan Abazari The Messenger of God,

weather

https://www.livenewsnow.com/american/weather-channel.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eliminate NATO

Break The Continent of North America into four continents by earthquakes